Jan 20, 2011

Etsy Favs of The Week

Set of 2 Pretty Little Clipboard Picture Frame by QueenvannaCreations
I thought this was such a cute and unique way to display photographs!

Rabbit Apple Tabby OOAK by Holli
LOVE this!!!  The cutest little figurine ever.

Custom Beach Wedding Cake Topper by Lollipopworkshop
Need to get myself one of these! Perfect for a beach wedding!

Merry Go Round 8x8 Print by ThisYearsGirl
I adore ThisYearsGirl's photo editing work.  This is surreal!

Forever Premium Hand-hammered DDOTS Greeting Card by Ddots
Love the effect these hand punched dots make!

6 comments:

  1. I love all you etsy faves!! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH THANK YOU SO MUCH for featuring my ddots FOREVER card in your etsy favorites! i hope you have a fabulous weekend!

    siempre- dorana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for featuring my friend Dorana!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your post and faves! Awesome that you share!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful collection, thank you for including me here!

    I want that bunny!! :)

    Melissa
    ThisYearsGirl.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete