Jan 12, 2011

Project ReStyle: Week Two!


As a part of the Project ReStyle endeavor, here is my second submission! This chair was in my family for as long as I can remember, and it was always hideous.  It had the ugliest forest green velvet make-do seat on it, and was not even usable due to a broken frame. This picture was taken after I furiously ripped off the old nasty seat, and spent about 2 hours fixing the frame so it was sturdy once again. 


After sanding and painting, it needed a new seat.  I grabbed whatever cushioning I could find, and created this one with some super cute fabric that was stolen from a wrap sweater I once created.  Nail head studs were added to finish it all off.

 
This old chair now has a fresh outlook on life, and will last twice as long.  Not only does it look cute and fit my decor, but I can actually SIT IN IT!

xo
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment