Jan 18, 2011

wedding belle?

D and I have been contemplating this whole wedding thing lately, and think August 1st would be a great date since that is the date we first met each other.  It also happens to be in the summer, which would be perfect because we wanted an outdoor wedding, possibly by the beach.

We've been engaged for over a year now, and really, I'm not all that excited for a wedding. Don't get me wrong, I loooooooooove the guy and can't wait to be married to him (I would do it today if I could), it just seems like so much hassle to have an actual wedding.  I do want my family there though, and some sort of celebration would be nice.  I probably just have to start getting into planning mode and the excitement will come on it's own!

All I know is that when the day does come, it will be a small intimate event with lots and lots of turquoise!




No comments:

Post a Comment